- Do you have multiple services?
- Not at the present time; we just have an 11:00 AM Service
- How long do services usually last?
- About an hour and a half
- Do you offer church for children and teens?
- Yes! We have weekly church services offered for that age group during the 11:00 AM Service
- Is your congregation diverse?
- All are welcome, but we currently have a predominately African American congregation
- Are you wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, we can accommodate individuals with disabilities
- Why should I attend New Hope Baptist Church?
- Because we are a bible-based, spirit lead, close-knit family who believe in the Holy Trinity of God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit. God in 3 Persons
- Do you hold mid-week services?
- Yes, we have Wednesday Bible Study, one at mid-day (12:00 noon), and an evening study (7:00 pm)
- Who should I contact if I have a talent that I would like to offer the church?
- Contact Cheryl Huffman, Church Secretary at (630) 972-1819